5 Things to Know: Oct. 1-7
A heads-up for those who live or work in Narberth, Bala Cynwyd, Belmont Hills and Penn Valley.
- Two Bala Cynwyd development proposals are on the agenda Monday night at the Lower Merion Planning Commission meeting: a CVS pharmacy at Belmont Avenue and Rock Hill Road, and a riverfront apartment complex for Righters Ferry Road. The meeting begins at 7 p.m.
- Narberth's Oktoberfest celebration starts at 5 p.m. Saturday downtown in the borough.
- The Belmont Hills Civic Association meets at 7:30 p.m. Monday at the community center on Ashland Avenue.
- A discussion of red light cameras in Lower Merion will take place at the Board of Commissioners' Police Committee meeting at 6 p.m. Wednesday.
- The proposed revision of rules on converting churches to homes will be discussed at the Board of Commissioners' Building and Planning Committee meeting Wednesday night.