5 Things to Know: Oct 8-14
A heads up for those who live or work in Narberth, Bala Cynwyd, Belmont Hills and Penn Valley.
- Narberth's government office is closed Monday for Columbus Day, but the Borough Council will meet at 8 p.m. (Check here for what else is open and closed for Columbus Day.)
- The borough government also is holding a budget presentation at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.
- The proposal for a CVS pharmacy at Belmont Avenue and Rock Hill Road will go in front of Lower Merion's Board of Commissioners Wednesday night. The meeting begins at 6 p.m.
- The Lower Merion Township Environmental Advisory Council will offer a free home rain barrel workshop and compost education program for residents on Saturday. The workshop will be held at 10 a.m. in the township building's second floor board room (75 E Lancaster Ave, Ardmore). For more information, e-mail Andrea Campisi of the Township’s Building and Planning Department at email@example.com or call (610) 645-6112.
- The Lower Merion Board of School Directors will meet at 8 p.m. Monday in the district administration building's first floor board room (301 Montgomery Ave., Ardmore). View the agenda in PDF form.