Appliance Fire, Card Fraud Among Bala Cynwyd Incidents
131 neighborhood police calls were recorded in the week ending Feb. 10.
Lower Merion police responded to 131 incidents in the Bala Cynwyd neighborhood in the week ending Sunday, Feb. 10, according to LMPD statistics.
A list of those incidents is attached to this article, sorted by type. Incident descriptions do not necessarily indicate arrests or convictions.
- 18 alarm activations
- 2 DUI arrests: one at 10:55 a.m. Feb. 5 at City Avenue and 47th Street, one at 2:36 a.m. Feb 9 at Monument and Righters Ferry Road
- 4 accidental or faulty fire alarms
- 2 appliance fires: at 9:52 a.m. Feb. 6 on the first block of Old Lancaster Road, and at 1:20 a.m. Feb. 7 on the 300 block of Bryn Mawr Avenue
- 4 reports of credit card/ATM fraud
- 3 car crashes with property damage
- 5 reports of suspicious circumstances
- 3 theft reports
Did you see a police incident from this timeframe that isn't included on the attached list? Tell us about it in the comments section below.