Bala Cynwyd Police Calls: Weed, Fire, City Avenue Crashes
155 neighborhood incidents were recorded in the week ending Jan. 13.
Lower Merion police responded to 155 incidents in the Bala Cynwyd neighborhood in the week ending Sunday, Jan. 13, according to LMPD statistics.
A list of those incidents is attached to this article, sorted by type. Incident descriptions do not necessarily indicate arrests or convictions.
- 2 animal incidents
- 2 citations for marijuana possession: Jan. 7 at Stoneway Lane and Oakland Terrace, and Jan. 11 on the 100 block of East City Avenue
- 1 fire, about 6:40 p.m. Jan. 8 on the unit block of Lodges Lane
- 4 accidental or faulty fire alarms
- 6 fraud complaints, including 4 via credit or ATM card
- 3 drivers operating with suspended licenses
- 2 car crashes with injuries: about 8:40 p.m. Jan. 8 on the 100 block of East City Avenue, and about 6:10 p.m. Jan. 11 at City and Belmont avenues
- 5 car crashes with property damage
- 1 simple assault, about 8 p.m. Jan. 10 on the 500 block of Righters Ferry Road
- 4 thefts
Did you see a police incident from this timeframe that isn't included on the attached list? Tell us about it in the comments section below.