The votes are in and Heather McFeeley and her boyfriend John Lorentson have been named Patch’s Cutest Couple.
McFeeley’s mother, Patty McFeeley, entered the couple in the Springfield Patch contest.
In the voting, Sheri Joseph called them “Such an adorable couple!!” and Claire Carroll said “heather and john have got it going on!!!” Terry Hudson said, “Heather and Jon adorable and so nice too!”
McFeeley and Lorentson will receive:
- A one-hour couple's massage at Massage Envy Spa in Ardmore or Wayne (valued at $198)
- A $100 gift card to Paramour restaurant in Wayne
- A voucher for a pair of tickets to see Forever Plaid at the Media Theatre (valued at $98)
- A bouquet of a dozen premium roses from Malvern Flowers (valued at $90)
- A $20 gift certificate to Christopher Chocolates in Newtown Square
- Two tickets to Colonial Theatre in Phoenixville (valued at $18)
- A $15 gift certificate to The Sweet Trading Co. in Narberth
Second prize goes to Laurie and Jason Bull, of Bryn Mawr.
Deborah czapka said of Laurie and John, “every family should have a couple like both of u in their family. What joy and laughter u bring to everyone!”
The Bulls win our second prize package of
- A $25 gift certificate to EmJ's Cafe in Berwyn
- Tickets to see Places! at the Footlighters in Berwyn on Valentine's Day (valued at $30)
We had so many cute couples entered from the beginning and some votes were really great.
Thank you to all our cute couples, to the great local businesses that provided prizes and to everyone who took the time to vote for your favorite.