Eat, Drink and Watch the Ball Drop in Narberth-Bala Cynwyd
The bars and restaurants staying open until the stroke of 2011 won't charge you a cover.
The efforts of Patch's directory team have unearthed about 50 bars and restaurants in Bala Cynwyd, Belmont Hills, Penn Valley and Narberth.
At least nine of them are entertaining guests Friday night until the year 2011 begins or later — and none plan to charge for admission, something revelers in other towns sometimes encounter on New Year's Eve.
If you know of anywhere else in the area to party late tonight, mention it in the comments:
- Chili's Grill & Bar, Bala Cynwyd. Open until midnight.
- Chops Restaurant & Bar, Bala Cynwyd. Open until 1 a.m., but pretty much booked by Thursday evening.
- The Pub at Penn Valley, Penn Valley. Open until 2 a.m.
- La Collina Ristorante, Belmont Hills. Serving food until 11 p.m., then letting patrons stay until past midnight.
- McShea's Restaurant & Bar, Narberth. Serving food until 11 p.m., open until 2 a.m.
- Houlihan's, Bala Cynwyd. Dining room open until midnight, bar open until 2 a.m. with appetizer menu.
- Gemelli BYOB, Narberth. Last seating at 9:30 p.m., but will remain open as long as patrons stay, likely after midnight.
- The Greeks Bar & Restaurant, Narberth. Open until 2 a.m.
- Great American Pub, Narberth. Serving food until 10:30 p.m., open until 2 a.m.
For those who can't quite make it to midnight, at least four restaurants, all in Bala Cynwyd, are open until 11 p.m.:
Celebrate safely, and enjoy the end of 2010.