Get Out: Music & Arts Festival, Movie Night
What's going on this weekend?
Are you looking for something to do this weekend? Check out these great local events.
- When: Sunday, Sept. 23, 2 - 5 p.m.
- Where: Merion Tribute House
- Why Go: The Children's Heart Foundation hosts this incredible family event which includes games, live music, entertainment for the children, Philadelphia's favorite foods, face painting, and moonbounce fun. Get more info here.
- Cost: $20
- When: Sunday, Sept. 23, 2 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Where: Haverford Avenue, Narberth
- Why Go: Come out an enjoy a day of food, drinks, and live music. Face painting, magic and fun for the kids. “Artists Alley” willl feature an eclectic mix of artists and artisans showcasing a wide variety of unique handmade pieces. Representatives for Philabundance will be on hand to accept cash and canned food donations.
- Cost: FREE *Minimum $1.00 donation to Philabundance is requested.
- When: Friday, Sept. 21, 7 p.m.
- Where: Narberth Borough Hall
- Why Go: Come join your neighbors and enjoy a free viewing of The Lorax. The movie is free and shown in the Big Room on the 2nd Floor of Narberth Borough Hall. All proceeds from refreshments, popcorn and candy benefit the 4th of July Committee.
- Cost: FREE