Narberth 'Cash Mob' Leads Local Weekend Events
Planning your weekend? Find out what's happening in and around Bala Cynwyd.
Are you looking for something to do this week? Check out these great local events.
- When: Friday, Nov. 23 at 9 a.m.
- Where: All Saints' Church 1325 Montgomery Ave, Wynnewood
- Why Go: This one-hour class offered by Performance Fitness, a mobile fitness training company, includes cardio, strength training and core exercises. The Turkey-Buster Boot Camp is perfect for everyone regardless of age or fitness level as workouts are customized on site for each participant.
- Cost: Register for free and bring at least one can of food
- When: Saturday, Nov. 24 at 5 p.m.
- Where: Entrance to the Narberth Bridge (near Revivals) at North Narberth & Haverford Avenue
- Why Go: It's appropriate that the Cash Mob Lower Merion would be invading Narberth on Small Business Saturday to shop local! Meet at the corner of the entrance to the Narberth Bridge and at that time the cash mob site will be unveiled. "Mobbers" will then head to the location and each spend a minimum of $20 as a demonstration of your support to the buy local movement.
- Cost: $20
- When: Sunday, Nov. 25 from 1 - 4 p.m.
- Where: Buzzy's Bow WOW Meow, 701 Montgomery Ave
- Why Go: Now through December 16, bring your pets for a photo opportunity with Santa or the Grinch. All proceeds from this annual event benefit PACT, a PA 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Cost: $10
- When: Friday, Nov. 23 at 11 a.m.
- Where: Cynwyd Station, 329 Conshohocken State Rd., Bala Cynwyd
- Why Go: Fat Friday vs. Black Friday. Anyone up for walking on the trail to Manayunk for a nice, turkey sandwich next Friday instead of shopping? Meet at Cynwyd Station at 11am.
- Cost: Free