Health Inspections at Honeygrow, Lee's, 6 Others in Late January
Bala Cynwyd and Penn Valley facilities were inspected by Montgomery County inspectors.
The Montgomery County Health Department conducted inspections on eight facilities in late January in the Narberth-Bala Cynwyd Patch area.
Below is each facility's name as well as the date of its inspection, which includes the health department's report.
Also listed is each facility's number of violations, out of 54 categories; the reports contain details on the violations.
- Honeygrow, Bala Cynwyd: 1/16/2013 (1 violation)
- Szechuan Express, Bala Cynwyd: 1/16/2013 (3 violations)
- Top This! Frozen Yogurt, Penn Valley: 1/16/2013 (3 violations)
- Wawa, Bala Cynwyd (Belmont Avenue): 1/22/2013 (4 violations)
- Wawa, Bala Cynwyd (Conshohocken State Road): 1/23/2013 (3 violations)
- Lee's Hoagie House, Bala Cynwyd: 1/24/2013 (4 violations)
- Boston Style Pizza, Bala Cynwyd: 1/24/2013 (6 violations)
- Mangia, Bala Cynwyd: 1/30/2013 (5 violations)