Police Investigate Robbery, Fires, Thefts
No one was injured in car crashes in the past week.
Lower Merion police last week responded to 250 calls throughout Narberth, Bala Cynwyd, Belmont Hills and Penn Valley, up from 242 calls the week before, department records show.
A version of the department's most recent report, sorted by the type of incident and with incidents from the rest of Lower Merion removed, is attached to this article.
The police calls (which do not necessarily indicate arrests were made or charges filed) include:
- 1 burglary, June 28 on the 500 block of Cynwyd Circle
- 1 DUI, June 29 at Bryn Mawr Avenue and Manayunk Road
- 3 fires, including a vehicle fire June 29 on the 100 block of Montgomery Avenue
- 2 fraud cases
- 12 car crashes with property damage
- 3 cases of public drunkenness
- 1 armed robbery, June 26 at the CVS
- 9 thefts
- 1 stolen vehicle