Powerball Jackpot Hits $550M: Buy Tickets in Narberth and Bala Cynwyd
Grab a Powerball ticket while you're out running errands today and get in on a chance to win a $350.1 million cash payout.
Saturday night's Powerball jackpot has climbed to $550 million—the second highest Powerball prize of all time. A winner who matches all five numbers and the red Powerball can get a $350.1 million cash payout (before taxes).
The Powerball drawing is held every Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 p.m.
The largest Powerball Jackpot cash payout to date was $384 million and was won in November 2012 in Arizona and Missouri.
Here are some local places to buy Powerball tickets:
- 7-Eleven, 169 W. City Ave., Bala Cynwyd
- Acme, 121 E. City Ave., Bala Cynwyd
- Acme, 829 Montgomery Ave., Penn Valley
- Bala News, 1 Bala Plaza, Bala Cynwyd
- Bala Pizza, 163 Bala Ave., Bala Cynwyd
- Express Deli, 2 Bala Plaza, Bala Cynwyd
- Narberth Pharmacy, 220 Haverford Ave., Narberth
- Rite Aid, 640 Montgomery Ave., Narberth
- Sunoco, 101 Belmont Ave., Bala Cynwyd
- Sunoco, 1 E. City Ave., Bala Cynwyd
- U.S. Mailroom, 45 E. City Ave., Bala Cynwyd
- Wawa, 193 Belmont Ave., Bala Cynwyd
- Wawa, Route 23 and Rock Hill Road, Bala Cynwyd
- Wawa, 949 Montgomery Ave., Penn Valley
Here's How to Play Powerball, according to the PA Lottery:
- Visit your PA Lottery retailer and pick up a Powerball Lottery playslip. Each game is $2. For an additional dollar, you can select the Powerball Power Play® option.
- Play up to five panels on your Powerball playslip. On each game panel, select five numbers from 1 to 59 in the top grid, and select one number from 1 to 35 in the bottom grid – that’s your Powerball number! Or, select the quick pick option to have your numbers randomly selected by the computer.
- Be sure to check your Powerball ticket as soon as you receive it to verify that the information is correct and legible.