From the Upper Main Line to Northwest Philadelphia and around the Greater Philadelphia area, Patch polled readers to find the place with the best hoagie. After a week of voting, the winners the Readers' Choices have been tallied. Check out which businesses were Patch Readers' Choice winners below.
If there’s a great place we missed, please be sure to let us know in the comments, and if we hit the best ones, let everyone else know by clicking on the location and leaving a review.
- Roxborough-Manayunk: T & F Farmers Pride 8101 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia
- Mt. Airy: Trolley Car Diner 7619 Germantown Avenue, Philadelphia
- Chestnut Hill: Top of the Hill Farm and Seafood Market 186 E Evergreen Avenue, Philadelphia
Main Line East
- Bala Cynwyd: Narberth American Family Market 230 Haverford Avenue, Narberth
- Bryn Mawr: Wawa 201 S Bryn Mawr Avenue, Bryn Mawr
- Ardmore: Wawa Food Markets 19 Woodside Road, Ardmore
- Radnor: Antonella's Italian Kitchen 841 Conestoga Road, Bryn Mawr
- Tredyffrin-Easttown: John's Village Market & Deli, 676 Lancaster Avenue Berwyn
- Malvern: Wawa Food Markets 567 Lancaster Avenue, Malvern
- Phoenixville: Bridgeside Deli and Grille, 402 W High Street Phoenixville
- West Chester: Wawa, 706 E Gay Street, West Chester