Welcome back, Patch Blogger!
The Week Ahead: 5 Things to Know
A heads up for those who live or work in Narberth, Bala Cynwyd, Belmont Hills and Penn Valley.
- School superintendent addressing Belmont Hills residents: Lower Merion School District Chris McGinley is scheduled to appear at the monthly Belmont Hills Civic Association meeting at 7:30 p.m. Monday. The meeting will be held at the community center on Ashland Avenue.
- Riverfront development accord up for vote: A negotiated settlement among the township and two prospective developers of Righters Ferry Road properties next to the Schuylkill River is slated for Lower Merion Board of Commissioners consideration at 7:15 p.m. Wednesday. (A copy of the proposed settlement is attached to this article, and the Building and Planning committee agenda has a full description of changes to a planned apartment complex at 600 Righters Ferry Road.)
- Two Narberth meetings coming up: A rezoning workshop is set for 7:30 p.m. Monday at the borough building, and the Borough Council's caucus meeting will be at 8 p.m. Wednesday.
- Schuylkill Expressway lane closure scheduled: From 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, the right eastbound lane of Interstate 76 between King of Prussia and City Avenue will be closed for road work, according to PennDOT.
- AP tests this week: Advanced Placement tests are scheduled all week for certain Harriton and Lower Merion high school students.
, Penn Valley
, The Week Ahead
, and belmont hills
The Narberth-Bala Cynwyd Patch
See the full guide!
Valentine's Shopping Guide