Invite a friend
Free Medicare Counseling for Seniors
Medicare Open Enrollment ends December 7th!
Don't assume that you are enrolled in the best, most cost effective Medicare Plan for YOU.
RSVP's State Trained volunteer counselors are available to help you review your Medicare health plan options at no cost. They are not associated with an insurance company so their advice is unbiased.
Call our hot line 610-834-1040 Ext. 20 leave your name and phone number and one of our counselors will contact you to schedule an appointment or answer your questions over the phone.
Visit our website for a complete list of locations where you can meet with a Medicare Counselor in person http://www.rsvpmc.org/content/apprise
|Where||New Horizons Senior Center 100 Conway Ave, Narberth, PA 19072 (by appointment)|
|Who to bring||Seniors|
More About New Horizons Senior Center
New Horizons, a non-profit organization established in 1976, offers a wide array of recreational and educational activities, including trips and hands-on computer classes. It is a place to go to join lively baby boomers and other seniors and to participate in exercise classes, book club discussions, a creative writing course and more. Formerly at the United Methodist Church of Narberth, as of February 2013 it is holding programs on the second floor of the borough government building.
Other events here
- Mah Jongg for Beginners May 7, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / May 28, 2013 / June 4, 2013 / June 11, 2013 / June 18, 2013 / June 25, 2013, 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Guest Speaker: “Cognitive Changes of Healthy Aging Tomorrow, May 22, 12:30 pm–1:30 pm
- MEN’S DAY! Hoagie and a Hair Cut! Fri, May 24, 10:00 am–1:00 pm
- Creative Cooking for One or Two Weekly on Fridays, 10:45 am–11:45 am
- -“Should you Supplement Your Diet?” A Class on Proper Eating May 31, 2013 / June 7, 2013 / June 14, 2013, 10:45 am–11:45 am
- BRAIN GAMES May 3, 2013 / May 31, 2013, 12:45 pm–1:45 pm