Invite a friend
Shingles Immunization Program Part I
SPEAKER: Shingles Immunization Program Part I : 5/30 at 11:30 AM. This is a 2 part program to help you acquire the Shingles Immunization. Part I is an information session and insurance screening. You will be invited to return in June for the actual immunization. MUST attend info session to get the vaccine!
* Most activities require advance sign-up.
Call the front desk to sign up for your favorite programs!
More About New Horizons Senior Center
New Horizons, a non-profit organization established in 1976, offers a wide array of recreational and educational activities, including trips and hands-on computer classes. It is a place to go to join lively baby boomers and other seniors and to participate in exercise classes, book club discussions, a creative writing course and more. Formerly at the United Methodist Church of Narberth, as of February 2013 it is holding programs on the second floor of the borough government building.
Other events here
- Free Medicare Counseling for Seniors Daily,
- Mah Jongg for Beginners May 7, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / May 28, 2013 / June 4, 2013 / June 11, 2013 / June 18, 2013 / June 25, 2013, 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Creative Cooking for One or Two Weekly on Fridays, 10:45 am–11:45 am
- -“Should you Supplement Your Diet?” A Class on Proper Eating May 31, 2013 / June 7, 2013 / June 14, 2013, 10:45 am–11:45 am
- Photo Archiving May 17, 2013 / May 31, 2013, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- BRAIN GAMES May 3, 2013 / May 31, 2013, 12:45 pm–1:45 pm
- Get Your Shingles Immunization at New Horizons! Mandatory Info Session, Wednesday, June 5 at 11:30am Wed, Jun 5, 11:30 am–12:30 pm
- BINGO at New Horizons Senior Center June 6, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 12:15 pm–2:00 pm
- -“Should you Supplement Your Diet? Why or Why Not?” A Class on the Purpose of Dietary Supplements June 7, 2013 / June 14, 2013 / June 21, 2013, 10:45 am–11:45 am
- BRAIN GAMES, Friday, June 7 at New Horizons Senior Center Fri, Jun 7, 12:45 pm–2:00 pm