- The Lower Merion school board meets at 8 p.m. Monday; among the actions expected is a vote on adding modular classrooms to Gladwyne Elementary School to accommodate growing enrollment in the 2013-2014 school year.
- Lower Merion Township's 2013 budget is up for approval Wednesday night. Several amendments are being offered in the Finance Committee meeting before the budget vote. The Board of Commissioners convenes for its first committee meeting at 7:45 p.m.
- Kids can visit Santa Claus Thursday evening in Narberth, at 7 p.m. in the borough building's large second-floor meeting room.
- PECO utility maintenance on Conshohocken State Road in Penn Valley will require lane restrictions Thursday and Friday, according to PennDOT. The restrictions will be in effect from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. between Hagys Ford Road and Penhurst Lane.
- The National Weather Service forecast calls for high temperatures in the 50s Monday through Thursday, then a high of 45 on Friday. There is a 60 percent chance of rain both Monday and Tuesday, according to the forecast.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something