- The first draft of Narberth's proposed new zoning code will be presented Monday at the borough's 7:30 p.m. Planning Commission meeting. Find details of the zoning overhaul at the Narberth Civic Association's website.
- Developers of a future Belmont Avenue CVS pharmacy are presenting a preliminary land development plan to the Lower Merion Planning Commission at Monday night's meeting. The item is No. 6 on the agenda; the meeting is set to start at 6:30 p.m.
- The Lower Merion School District is also approaching the township's Planning Commission Monday night, with plans for renovations at Gladwyne Elementary School. The district has proposed expanding four of its 10 schools as a result of studies that project rising enrollment.
- The National Weather Service forecast calls for chances of snow throughout the week, with daily highs rising from 30 on Monday to the mid-40s by Thursday and Friday.
- You and your partner will become eligible for more than $500 in prizes if you post a photo to Patch's Cutest Couple contest. See the full rules here.