- Narberth's Borough Council is scheduled to meet at 7:30 p.m. Monday to review an engineering study on whether a repaired Narberth Avenue bridge would be able to support enough vehicle weight to reopen. If the study from Pennoni & Associates is not ready in time for Monday night, the meeting will be moved to Wednesday. (Check back with Patch for any updates on the meeting schedule.)
- The Lower Merion Board of School Directors will meet Monday night at 8 p.m. in the district administration building's first floor board room (301 W Montgomery Ave, Ardmore). View the agenda in PDF form.
- Free flu shots for seniors will be offered on Tuesday at the Merion Fire Co. of Ardmore. Pre-registration is required; find out more here.
- A free hazardous household waste collection day will be held Saturday in Lower Merion. From 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, residents can drop off waste at the township Public Works Complex, 1300 N Woodbine Ave. in Penn Valley. For more information, contact the county's recycling hotline at 610-278-3618.
- The Lower Merion Board of Commissioners will meet Wednesday at approximately 8 p.m. in the township building's second floor board room (75 E. Lancaster Ave., Ardmore). The meeting will begin with a reveal of the portrait of former Board President Bruce D. Reed, to be displayed in the board room along with the portraits of other past presidents. Following is a Building and Planning Committee meeting.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something