- The Lower Merion Education Association—the largest union of Lower Merion School District employees, including teachers—is set to vote Monday afternoon and evening on terms for a possible contract with the district, according to union president Chris SantaMaria. Check back with Patch for updates on this story as soon as they are known.
- The future expansion of Welsh Valley Middle School will be the main topic of a public school board meeting Monday night, starting at 7 p.m. in the Lower Merion School District administration building board room. The district has purchased a property adjacent to Welsh Valley that may accommodate more classrooms or other facilities.
- The Penn Valley Civic Association will meet at 7:30 p.m. Thursday at the Penn Valley Elementary School library.
- The Friends of the Cynwyd Heritage Trail are holding their third Fall Festival on Sunday from noon to 3 p.m. See their website for details.
- In a light week for the Board of Commissioners, the lone meeting is at 6 p.m. Wednesday, concerning Ardmore revitalization.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something