Are you looking for something to do this week? Check out these great local events.
Narberth Community Theater Presents WHITE CHRISTMAS
- When: November 2, 3, 9, 10, 16 & 17 - 2012 at 8 PM and November 4, 11 & 18 - 2012 at 2 PM
- Where: Narberth Community Theater, lower level of the United Methodist Church
- Why Go: Enjoy Christmas in November with The Narberth Community Theatre. This weekend the theater will present its fall musical, the wonderful Irving Berlin classic "White Christmas".
- Cost: $14-$17
116th Lower Merion-Radnor Football Game
- When: Saturday, Nov. 3 at 2:30 p.m.
- Why Go: This Saturday, Lower Merion High School will be hosting the 116th game in the Lower Merion-Radnor Football Rivalry. The rivalry began in 1897 with LM winning the first contest 10-4. The past four years have seen the two schools trade victories. LM winning in 2009 and 2011 and Radnor winning in 2008 and 2010. All four wins occurred on the road. This is an event not to be missed.
- When: Sunday, Nov. 4 from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Where: The parking lot at 12 E. Lancaster Ave., Ardmore 19003
- Why Go: It's the last Clover Market of the season. Come find over 100 vendors with antiques & collectibles, vintage jewelry & clothing, art, fine crafts, handmade items as well as a delicious menu and crafts for the kids.
- Cost: Free
Kristin's Krusade 5K Run/Walk
- When: Saturday, Nov. 3 at 9:30 a.m.
- Where: Saint Joseph's University, 5600 City Ave, Philadelphia
- Why Go: The race purpose is to raise funds to create grants for agencies in Philadelphia and Baltimore working to educate about dating violence on college campuses. Amenities include an official Kristin’s Krusade 2012 T shirt, plus refreshments, prizes, raffle, etc. Awards to top 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Finishers in both Female and Male.
- Cost: $30 Pre-Registered/$15 Students with ID/$35 Same Day Registration
Main Line Health's 'Before The Bump'
- When: Saturday, Nov. 3 from 8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Where: Lankenau Medical Center, 100 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood
- Why Go: If you are thinking about having a baby, come to this event and meet Main Line Health OB/GYN, reproductive and financial experts who can help women and their partners prepare for pregnancy. The topics will include budgeting for baby, preconception counseling, infertility and treatment options and genetic screenings. The event will also welcome local baby-oriented merchant products and services. Breakfast will be served and partners are welcome to join!
- Cost: Free, Registration Required