Patch has rounded up a few.
First, the weather forecast: the National Weather Service predicts Friday will stay dry, dropping from the high 70s to high 50s at night. For Saturday and Sunday both, it's a 30 to 40 percent chance of showers with highs in the mid-70s and overnight lows in the mid-50s to low 60s.
Now for what to do ... read on, and tell us in the comments if we've missed any Lower Merion or Narberth events this weekend.
- LMHS hosts a rare night football game at 7 p.m. at Arnold Field. Details from GameTimePA.com.
- Sidewalk sale for many shops in downtown Narberth, including Mapes 5&10, Character Development, Sweet Mabel, Ann Simon Studio, and Cloth & Bobbin.
- Woof Wag 'n Walk at West Laurel Hill Cemetery: Visitors can bring their dogs on a guided tour of the grounds, including burial places of famous area residents. A $10 entry fee is suggested and donations benefit Main Line Animal Rescue. Event begins at 1 p.m. Saturday; tour leaves at 2 p.m.
- The 13th Sandy Rollman Ovarian Cancer Foundation Gala and Auction, 7 p.m. at The Baldwin School, 701 Montgomery Ave. in Bryn Mawr. Dinner, dancing, a dance contest and a silent auction. "Teal tie optional".
- Narberth sidewalk sale's last day. Also a Peace Flags craft project on North Narberth Avenue.
- Narberth Fall Music Festival, 2-7 p.m. on Haverford Avenue. (Artist's Alley businesses downtown will open as early as 10 a.m.) $1 donation requested for Philabundance. Canned food donations taken on site, too. Food, drinks, face-painting magic and several musical artists: Vox Prophet, Beats Walkin', The Zing Kings and Nash & the KZP.
- Main Line Run 5K, 8:30 a.m. at the Main Line Chamber of Commerce offices in Wayne, 175 Strafford Ave. Though not in Lower Merion or Narberth, this event benefits scholarships for volunteer firefighters and EMTs throughout the Main Line. Race fee is $25 ahead of time, $30 on race day. Register here.
- Beef and Beer to benefit Firefighter Brian McDermott, 3-6 p.m. at Ardmore Music Hall, 23 E. Lancaster Ave. in Ardmore. $35 donation.