1. Three Narberth government meetings that had originally been scheduled for Monday night have been postponed. The meetings of the Health & Welfare, Economic Development and Highway committees will have new dates, times and locations announced soon, according to the borough website.
2. The Lower Merion Education Association school-employees union and the Lower Merion School District have yet to come to terms on a new contract to succed the one that expired in June. Results of any negotiations this week will be reported on Patch as soon as possible.
3. The Democratic Committee of Lower Merion and Narberth is for registered Democrats who may not hold sufficient identification to vote in the November election.
4. Road crews will have lanes closed intermittently all week between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. at two locations, according to PennDOT:
- Conshohocken State Road between Hagys Ford Road and Woodbine Avenue, in Penn Valley
- Belmont Avenue between St. Asaph's Road and Righters Ferry Road
5. A preliminary hearing for the second suspect arrested in connection with the July 14 is scheduled for Tuesday at 11 a.m. at the magisterial district court in Bala Cynwyd. John Leroy Moore, Jr., 34, of Philadelphia, .