- The Lower Merion School District school board meets at 8 p.m. Monday night in the .
- Rep. Pam DeLissio is holding a town hall meeting at at 7 p.m. Wednesday.
- The 's bridge committee will meet with architects at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday to discuss renovation plans for the Narberth Avenue bridge.
- At 7:55 p.m. Wednesday, the is scheduled to vote on a two-year contract for Township Manager Doug Cleland, paying him a little more than $200,000 in 2012 and 2013. (The contract is attached to this story as a PDF and can be read in Scribd.)
- junior prom starts at 7 p.m. Saturday.