- The Lower Merion School District school board meets at 8 p.m. Monday night in the .
- Rep. Pam DeLissio is holding a town hall meeting at at 7 p.m. Wednesday.
- The 's bridge committee will meet with architects at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday to discuss renovation plans for the Narberth Avenue bridge.
- At 7:55 p.m. Wednesday, the is scheduled to vote on a two-year contract for Township Manager Doug Cleland, paying him a little more than $200,000 in 2012 and 2013. (The contract is attached to this story as a PDF and can be read in Scribd.)
- junior prom starts at 7 p.m. Saturday.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something