- Lower Merion School District's board on Monday night will consider whether to buy a parcel of land adjacent to . The board meets at 8 p.m. Monday and has posted the meeting's agenda online.
- Former Narberth-Bala Cynwyd Patch contributor and Ardmore-Merion-Wynnewood Patch editor Thomas J. Walsh is to be confirmed Wednesday night as Lower Merion Township's public information officer.
- The first Narberth Planning Commission meeting to include , a developer from Arcadia Land Company, is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Wednesday in the borough building.
- Sections of and are set to be closed this week (and for most remaining summer weeks). Other roads may have road work planned; call 610-645-6150 if you have an inquiry for the township's Public Works Department.
- Patch will follow up with Lower Merion police for any updates on Saturday's or Sunday's discovery of a .