Are you looking for something to do this weekend? Check out these great local events.
- When: Saturday, Oct. 6, 5 - 9 p.m.
- Where: Narberth Park
- Why Go: Enjoy beer, German food and live music with your neighbors. This annual event benefits the Narberth Fire Company and the Dicken's Festival. For more information, please visit their website.
- Cost: $35
- When: Saturday, Oct. 6 and Sunday, Oct. 7 from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Where: Lower Merion Public Works Complex, 1300 N. Woodbine Ave, Penn Valley
- Why Go: Township staff will assist with unloading. Separate recyclables from trash. Non-profits will be on hand to collect computers, bicycles, furniture, clothing and more!
- Cost: Free
- When: Friday, Oct. 5, 5 - 10 p.m.
- Where: Lancaster Avenue in Ardmore, Haverford and Bryn Mawr
- Why Go: On the first Friday of each month, businesses and cultural arts organizations in Ardmore, Haverford, and Bryn Mawr stay open late and host First Friday Main Line, a celebration of the arts. For more information about the different events going on for First Friday, please visit their website.
- Cost: Free
4th Annual Andrew's Friends Fund Beef & Beer
- When: Saturday, Oct. 6 from 6 - 9 p.m.
- Where: Brownies 23 East
- Why Go: Celebrate Andrew's life and help give back to the community. Have a fun night out, enjoy food, drinks, door prizes, amazing auction items, live music and dancing - all for a great cause. Andrew's Friends Fund was established to provide opportunities for children and their families to enjoy special moments together through community improvement projects and charitable donations.
- Cost: $30