Overall, Lower Merion and Narberth had 61 home sales this November, up from 50 in October and 33 in November 2011, according to a report from Prudential Fox & Roach.
The most dramatic year-to-year gain was in Wynnewood, where 15 homes sold in November, up from 3 homes sold in November 2011.
Haverford spiked, too, with 51 November sales, up from 34 last November and 34 in October 2012.
Throughout the entire Main Line, 215 homes sold in November, up from 187 in October and 145 in November 2011.
Median sale prices in November for the neighborhoods Prudential Fox & Roach tracks are as follows:
- Ardmore: $265,000 (up from $228,500 in October)
- Bala Cynwyd: $462,500 (up from $367,500 in October)
- Bryn Mawr: $570,000 (up from $405,000 in October)
- Gladwyne: $818,750 (down from $1,017,500 in October)
- Merion Station: $434,000 (down from $658,000 in October)
- Narberth: $421,500 (down from $427,450 in October)
- Villanova: $1,384,493 (down from $750,000 in October)
- Wynnewood: $357,000 (down from $375,000 in October)