A heads up for those who live or work in Narberth, Bala Cynwyd, Belmont Hills and Penn Valley.
- Lower Merion's Circulation Element Committee meets at 7 p.m. Monday to discuss, among other things, priorities for sidewalk installations. The Penn Valley Sidewalk Group, which supports installing sidewalks from and , is lobbying residents to attend the meeting.
- Narberth's Food Bank is open to borough and Lower Merion Township residents in need , from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Donations are accepted Monday from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Narberth's final Summer Concert in the Park of the year is set for 7 p.m. Wednesday, when the SNAP Jazz Band plays at .
- The Lower Merion Board of Commissioners at 6:55 p.m. Wednesday will discuss an emergency watershed protection grant program at a public works committee meeting. The grant, which would involve agreements between the township, the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the state Department of Environmental Protection and three property owners, including one on Hidden River Road in Penn Valley, would be used alleviate costs of emergency stream bank repair.
- opens at 2:30 p.m. Thursdays in the parking lot by the GSB building at Belmont Avenue and St. Asaph's Road.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now