Lower Merion police responded to 24 incidents in the borough of Narberth in the week ending Sunday, Jan. 20, according to LMPD statistics.
This list does not include statistics from Narberth borough police.
A list of those incidents is attached to this article, sorted by type. Incident descriptions do not necessarily indicate arrests or convictions.
- 3 alarm activations
- 1 burglary, reported about 6:45 p.m. Jan. 18 on the 200 block of Woodside Avenue
- 2 domestic disputes
- 1 reported homeless person
- 2 traffic offenses
- 1 car crash with pedestrian injury, about 5:15 p.m. Jan. 20 at Montgomery and Iona avenues
- 2 car crashes with property damage, about 2:35 p.m. Jan. 14 on the 200 block of Woodbine Avenue and about 3:10 p.m. Jan. 17 on the first block of Haverford Avenue
- 2 reports of suspicious circumstances
- 2 theft complaints, about 10 a.m. Jan. 16 from a building on the 400 block of Grove Place, and about 8:45 p.m. Jan. 15 from a vehicle on the 200 block of Woodside Avenue
Did you see a police incident from this timeframe that isn't included on the attached list? Tell us about it in the comments section below.