The Montgomery County Health Department in late August inspected 10 Bala Cynwyd, Belmont Hills and Penn Valley facilities.
Below is each facility's name as well as the date of its inspection, which includes the health department's report. Also listed is each facility's number of violations, out of 54 categories; the reports contain details on the violations.
- Coopermarket, 302 Levering Mill Road (inspected Aug. 29, 2 violations)
- Symphony Square, 35 Old Lancaster Road (inspected Aug. 26, 5 violations)
- Qdoba Mexican Grill, 33 E. City Ave. (inspected Aug. 30, 5 violations)
- Express Deli, 2 Bala Plaza (inspected Aug. 30, 1 violation)
- Food Tek, 555 City Ave. (inspected Aug. 21, 7 violations)
- Casoli's Peacock Grille, 10 Monument Road (inspected Aug. 29, 5 violations)
- Mama's Pizzeria, 426 Belmont Ave. (inspected Aug. 21, 4 violations)
- Wawa, 193 Belmont Ave. (inspected Aug. 21, 2 violations)
- La Collina, 37 Ashland Ave. (inspected Aug. 21, 7 violations)
- The Sweet Trading Co., 733 Montgomery Ave. (inspected Aug. 26, 3 violations)