The jackpot for Wednesday's Powerball lottery drawing has grown to $500 million, reportedly the largest in Powerball history.
No one has won since Oct. 3. If you want to break that streak, here are some Narberth and Bala Cynwyd retailers that sell Pennsylvania Lottery products, including the $2 tickets for Powerball:
- 7-Eleven, 169 W. City Ave., Bala Cynwyd
- Acme, 121 E. City Ave., Bala Cynwyd
- Acme, 829 Montgomery Ave., Penn Valley
- Bala News, 1 Bala Plaza, Bala Cynwyd
- Bala Pizza, 163 Bala Ave., Bala Cynwyd
- Express Deli, 2 Bala Plaza, Bala Cynwyd
- Narberth Pharmacy, 220 Haverford Ave., Narberth
- Rite Aid, 640 Montgomery Ave., Narberth
- Sunoco, 101 Belmont Ave., Bala Cynwyd
- Sunoco, 1 E. City Ave., Bala Cynwyd
- U.S. Mailroom, 45 E. City Ave., Bala Cynwyd
- Wawa, 193 Belmont Ave., Bala Cynwyd
- Wawa, Route 23 and Rock Hill Road, Bala Cynwyd
- Wawa, 949 Montgomery Ave., Penn Valley
To find other Powerball vendors in the Philadelphia area, plug an address or ZIP code into the Pennsylvania Lottery website's retailer-locator application.
The drawing takes place at 10:59 p.m. Wednesday. Ticket sales for that drawing end no later than 10 p.m.; check with your local retailer to find out its cutoff policy.