- School superintendent addressing Belmont Hills residents: Chris McGinley is scheduled to appear at the monthly Belmont Hills Civic Association meeting at 7:30 p.m. Monday. The meeting will be held at the community center on Ashland Avenue.
- Riverfront development accord up for vote: A negotiated settlement among the township and two prospective developers of Righters Ferry Road properties next to the Schuylkill River is slated for Lower Merion Board of Commissioners consideration at 7:15 p.m. Wednesday. (A copy of the proposed settlement is attached to this article, and the Building and Planning committee agenda has a full description of changes to a planned apartment complex at 600 Righters Ferry Road.)
- Two Narberth meetings coming up: A rezoning workshop is set for 7:30 p.m. Monday at the , and the Borough Council's caucus meeting will be at 8 p.m. Wednesday.
- Schuylkill Expressway lane closure scheduled: From 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, the right eastbound lane of Interstate 76 between King of Prussia and City Avenue will be closed for road work, according to PennDOT.
- AP tests this week: Advanced Placement tests are scheduled all week for certain Harriton and Lower Merion high school students.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something