The second-seeded face top-seeded Chester for District 1's AAAA boys' basketball championship Friday night. Here's what fans need to know:
- The game begins at 9 p.m. at Villanova University's Pavilion. Get directions from the university's website.
- All remaining tickets go on sale at Villanova at 4 p.m.; orders cannot be taken over the phone or online. General admission tickets are $7 and reserved-seat tickets are $10, but availability is limited.
- The Lower Merion-Chester game is the third and last of the night at the Pavilion. At 5 p.m. is the boys' single-A championship, followed by the girls' AAAA championship at 7 p.m.
- For those who don't get tickets to the Pavilion, In Command Broadcasting will be showing the game over the Internet. The cost is $12.95.
- The Aces have a website, Facebook page and Twitter feed, all frequently updated.
- Regardless of which team wins, both will compete in the state playoffs, beginning Saturday, March 10. The winner opens state play against District 3's seventh seed, while the loser gets District 3's sixth seed.
- Lower Merion and Chester will be on opposite sides of the state bracket, meaning that if they play each other again this season, it could only be for the state championship.