Belmont Hills Fire Company
Drag box to select area
In 1926, when the Main Line neighborhood of Belmont Hills was called West Manayunk, the West Manayunk Fire Station was built on South Washington Avenue. The fire company had been formed seven years earlier. The name was changed to Belmont Hills Fire Company in the late 1950s and the station today has four trucks and 40 firefighters.
4 S Washington Ave, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6:30am - 6pm; Sat, Sun, closed.
- Accessible: yes