The Belmont Hills Library opened in 1935 in St. Asaph's Church and moved to its present location in 1969, funded by private donors and the township and state governments. It is now a branch of the Lower Merion Township Library and closes on Fridays and Sundays.
- Hours: Mon - Tue, 10am - 8pm; Wed - Thu, noon - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Fri, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: 1935
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Free