Just a two-minute walk from the rail station in the heart of downtown Narberth, Coco Thai Bistro dishes out healthy, authentic Thai food purchased fresh daily and cooked to order. The casual and comfortable atmosphere makes for a relaxing dining experience and although it is BYOB, a wine and spirits store is located right down the street.
For customer comfort, the menu even includes a foot heat scale, ranging from "stimulating kick to lips and tongue" to "very hot and spicy, but bearable." Take-out is available and be sure to ask about the daily specials at lunch and dinner.
- Hours: Lunch: Tue-Thu, Sun, 11am-2:30pm; Dinner: Tue-Thu, Sun, 5pm-9pm; Fri, Sat, 5pm-10pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Lunch and dinner; Thai-inspired creations.
- Food & dining options: Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.cocothaibistropa.com/Coco_Thai_Bistro_PA/Dinner_Menu.h…
- Specialties: Lemongrass Soup, Coco Summer Garden Rolls, Coco Pad Thai, Narberth Jungle (Vegetable medley sautéed with spices and aromatic herbs), Coco Fried Rice and Home-made Coconut Ice-cream
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Thai
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: BYOB-only, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun, Quiet, Romantic