With its friendly atmosphere and floral décor, Colleen's Family Hair Styling caters to the beauty needs of men, women and children. This cozy salon features an intimate staff of two stylists, including owner Colleen. It sits along North Narberth Avenue beside the old-fashioned Narberth Theatre and has served the local community for the past 22 years. You can't miss the blue awning and pink curtains.
Hair cuts average $26, and the most expensive service is foil frosting, at $70.
- Hours: Tue - Wed, 9am - 5pm; Thu, 9am - 7:30pm; Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 4pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with sidewalk.
- What makes this community special?: Personalized service and friendly atmosphere.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- License/certification: Yes
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women