Free People is a clothing store that features casual and formal styles for younger women. Though regular prices can be slightly expensive, the clothing is frequently on sale. The store itself fits right in with the attire it displays - perfectly free-spirited and whimsical. Bicycles adorned with flowers and pieces of woodwork decorate the walls, giving a relaxed and playful air to the shopping experience.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The mall entrance is level with the sidewalk, and there are elevators inside.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Dresses, apparel, jewelry, shoes, swimwear, accessories, more
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Layers - tanks and t-shirts, vests, blazers!
- Clothing and accessories brands: Chan Luu; Sarah Lewis; Melissa Joy Manning; Beyond Vintage; Seneca Rising; Blank; Monrow, and more
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 4
- Tailoring: No