Just down the street from the Narberth Movie Theater at the corner of North Narberth and Haverford avenues sits a neighborhood gem in the form of the Great American Pub. This bar and grill has been a local favorite for more than two decades, not only for its award-winning burgers and wings but the friendly environment ideal for unwinding, sipping a beer and grabbing a bite to eat off the "pub style" menu. It is the people who make this pub special, whether it be the bartenders, wait staff or patrons.
- Hours: Lunch and Dinner: Sun - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11:30am - 10:30pm. Bar open until 2am daily.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Great food, great people and great beer
- Features: Happy hour, Outdoor seating, Private parties
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Irish pub, Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Scotch, Vodka, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported