Laird's Auto Service
Since 1966, Laird's Auto Service has continued to be a leading provider of automotive services in the Narberth/Penn Valley area. Laird's is conveniently attached to a busy gas station at the corner of Montgomery and Woodbine avenues. Owner Jay Moore treats all customers like friends and family. Laird's is both Pennsylvania State certified and ASE certified for automotive needs. The company offers all general automotive services and inspections, as well as products such as wiper blades and motor oil.
- Hours: By appointment
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at street level
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1990
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Wiper blades, motor oil, inspections, general auto services
- Associations/certifications: Pennsylvania State Inspection certified, ASE certified
- Parking: Free lot
- Service type: Full-service
- Diesel: No
- Features: Repair shop
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Change your oil every 3,000 - 4,000 miles. Drive around once a week for 10-15 minutes in silence and listen for any strange/different noises from your vehicle.