Le Petit Mitron is a French patisserie located in Narberth and owned by Patrick and Isabelle Rurange. The bakery's menu includes breakfast pastries (brioche, plain, chocolate or cheese croissants, raisin and cinnamon Danish, apple and lemon turnovers, galette bressane), individual pastries (Napoleon, eclair, lemon tart, Paris-brest, choux chantilly, fresh fruit tart), cookies and biscuits (petits fours, sable, madeleine, plain and chocolate meringue), large cakes (chocolate tart, raspberry chiboust, black forest, opera), large tarts (lemon, apple, pear, peach or apricot with custard) and chocolate candies (chocolates, truffles). It is recommended that customers place their orders 48 hours in advance.
The patisserie also sells specialty products including food items by brands such as Lindt, Toblerone, Kinder, La Colombe, Harney & Sons, Vintage Plantations, Monin, Panda, LeSter and Nutella. Le Petit Mitron offers holiday specials during Easter and Passover.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 7am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - 5pm; Sun, 8am - noon
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pastries, cakes, tarts, croissants, Danish, chocolate candies, more
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Natural
- General services: Take-out
- Menu link: www.narberthpa.com/LePetitMitron/2010_menu.pdf
- Specialties: French pastries
- Parking: Free lot