Located in the heart of Narberth along Haverford Avenue, McShea's Restaurant & Bar is a popular neighborhood spot boasting warm hospitality and delicious fare. In fact, Main Line Today voted McShea's "Best Neighborhood Bar/Tavern of the Main Line and Western Suburbs" in 2009. Proud of its Irish heritage, the establishment's décor prominently features shamrocks, Irish national flags and lots of green throughout its bar and rear dining room. The menu includes Sunday brunches ( from 10am – 2pm), colorful salads, quesadillas, pasta, seafood, sandwiches and a 16-ounce pan-seared prime rib. If you're a beer lover, take the McShea's Beer Box Challenge: drink all 50 beer varieties in the box and earn a personalized mug. And on the last Thursday of every month, McShea's hosts a dinner party with a uniquely themed menu for members of its "Supper Club." All patrons are welcome to join as members; simply ask your sever or bartender for more information. In addition to delivery (both by phone and on www.mainlinedelivery.com), McShea's caters on and off premises, everything from weddings to corporate events with customizable menus.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 2 am; Sun, 10 am - 2am
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Full bar (beer selections change often), Sunday brunch (french toast, steak and eggs, crab cake sandwich), dinner entrees (create your own pasta, Asian seafood stew, beer battered fish and chips) along with snacks, sandwiches, salads and quesadillas.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.mcsheas.com/html/menu.html
- Specialties: Crab cake sandwich, Asian seafood stew (shrimps, scallops, clams, soba noodles and vegetables in miso broth) and pan-seared prime rib.
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The neighborhood atmosphere summed up by a sign near the bar reading: "Good friends, good food, good times."
- Cuisine: American, Asian, Bar Food, Bistro, Irish, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene