Narberth Cafe is located on Narberth Avenue, a busy street in the heart of town. It is next to the movie theatre and a bunch of little shops and stores. There a big, yellow sign that is hard to read because of the the trees in front of the cafe. Prices are quite reasonable. The cafe has a busy atmosphere, with people walking the sidewalks and bustling traffic.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 7am - 3pm; Fri, Sat, 8am - 9pm; Sun, 8am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.narberthcafe.com/browse/menuPM.aspx
- Specialties: Great sandwiches and amazing soups
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It is a nice, friendly little town.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Italian, Philly Steaks, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: none