Narberth Nutrition (Closed)
This business started as a home-based business in 1989 and then moved from the Ardmore area to Narberth in October 2009. The owners are from the surrounding area and were excited to have a business so close to home.
The staff is very informative and gives each customer one-on-one personal attention. They educate customers on the nutrition products which they promote, specifically the shakes they offer. Each shake counts as a meal and has only 200 calories. Currently, 30 flavors are offered.
"Narberth Nutrition is committed to changing the health of the world one person at a time," says owner Paul Lile.
- Fax: 610-667-5294
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Sep 01 1989
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Nutrition products, which include various flavors of shakes, multivitamins, protein powders, and other weight loss/nutritional products.
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.shopherbalife.com/?dsext=mplile&LocaleSelect=en_US…
- Specialties: Nutrition and weight management
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It's a local, friendly environment where locals can walk around and stop by when getting off the Septa train located around the corner.