As the second oldest video store in the country, Narberth Video is completely stocked with movies in both DVD and VHS formats. The front of the store is lined with lights like a movie theater, and the center holds a display for movie candy, ice cream and refreshments. The back area of the store consists of VHS archives featuring every type of genre. Owner Jason Polao keeps his video store full for his customers, and always has multiple bundle deals for the community, like 10 for $10 VHS tapes and 3 for $20 DVDs. The store also has outdoor stands and signs for upcoming films.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 2pm - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 2pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1978
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: DVD, VHS, pre-owned VHS/DVD/CDs, snacks, drinks, ice cream
- Services: Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Owner Jason Polao: "It's a quieter town, still close to the city. A lot of people ride bikes, it's a very friendly community. There's always a lot of things going on, and everyone's really integrated with each other."
- New/used: New
- Sell/rent/trade: Rent, Sell