Feeding Narberth since 1970, the owners of Real Pizza of Narberth say they have been serving up just that: real pizza. Their secret? Fresh, hand-made dough, never frozen and with no preservatives. But that is not the only thing Real Pizza is known for. Its cheesesteaks are purported to be the best on the Main Line, according to "Main Line Life" and the "Inquirer Magazine." Tucked along North Narberth Avenue, across from the Narberth Theatre, the pizzeria has bar stool seating, friendly employees and a glass display case with fresh salads and other tasty creations. It features a convenient side drive-thru window for orders called in advance. Delivery service begins at 11am daily.
- Hours: Mon, 10:30am - 9pm; Tues - Thu, 10:30am - 10pm; Fri, 10:30am - 11pm; Sat, 10:30am - 10pm; Sun, 12pm - 9pm
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Pizza (Original and Greek style), sandwiches (cold, club and hot), cheesesteaks, strombolis, Greek specialties (gyro and gyro platter), hoagies and grinders, salads, burgers, hot platters and grill items.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.narberthpa.com/RealPizza/index.html#mid
- Specialties: Greek pizza (white with spinach, garlic, feta, tomatoes, black olives), Greek salad and famous cheesesteaks.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Greek, Italian, Philly Steaks, Pizza, Seafood
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Cheesesteak and Greek pizza.
- Price level: $
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun