The Anxiety & Agoraphobia Treatment Center
The Anxiety & Agoraphobia Treatment Center offers short-term, cognitive-behavioral treatment for anxiety and other quality-of-life issues. The center treats children, adults, couples and families. It offers treatment for agoraphobia and panic disorders, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, phobias, obsessive-compulsive disorder and more. It offers individual treatment as well as two free support groups.
One support group, which deals with anxiety and panic, meets bi-monthly on Monday from 6:30pm to 8pm. It allows patients to share personal experiences and then develop personal goals. The second group deals with obsessive-compulsive disorder and meets bi-weekly on Wednesdays from 7pm - 8:30pm. It allows for small group discussion, individual goal-setting, and development of self-help skills.
- Fax: 610-667-1744
- Hours: Hours are by appointment.
- Founding Date: 1988
- Insurance accepted: We are out of network for insurance but will submit it for clients so that they get reimbursed directly,
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: Staff consists of licensed psychologists and social workers.
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Group therapy, Outpatient
- Type: Psychologist, Social worker