Beth Cooper has been cooking for thirty years, but in March of 1995, she achieved the life-long dream of opening her own business: The Coopermarket. A small storefront with a signature blue awning, it caters to individual needs, with home-cooked food inspired by the seasons, supplied by local farmers and made from the freshest ingredients, using no preservatives. Daily, The Coopermarket's glass cases are stocked with delectable food that is ready to go, ranging from a wide selection of famous soups, salads and sandwiches, fresh fruit pies, bread delivered daily from Le Bus and Metropolitan Bakeries and an excellent variety of cheeses. Whether its lunch for two, a business meeting for 30 or a wedding for 200, The Coopermarket is prepared to meet your needs.
Philadelphia Magazine recognized the take-out restaurant as one of the "Five Star Caterers" in the region, and it has been named "Reader's Choice" by the Main Line Times numerous years. Follow The Coopermarket on Facebook.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 9:30am - 5:30pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Mar 15 1995
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Take-out food for all of the holidays, made with fresh ingredients from local farmers.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.coopermarket.com/menus.html
- Specialties: Fresh, creative food prepared in small batches.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Acclaimed catering services along with home-cooked, creative and fresh take-out food for all occasions make The Coopermarket – and Beth Cooper – a local gem.
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Indian, Italian, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Southwestern, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Soups and Brisket
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Beth Cooper
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun