The Handwork Studio
Located on North Narberth Avenue next to The Bridge, The Handwork Studio is easily recognizeable by its all-glass storefront and the colorfully-decorated parking meters in front of the studio. Specializing in children's arts and crafts camps and classes, The Handwork Studio was voted "Best of the Best" in 2008 as a Kids' Camp and a Teen Fashion Camp. Each child receives their own basket cubbyhole in the clean and spacious studio, and many children end up as repeat campers. The Handwork Studio also hosts private birthday parties, and will schedule private lessons for personal crafting projects.
- Hours: Camp Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: The store is at street level.
- Founding Date: Sept 2003
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Children's camps in winter, spring and summer; birthday party packages; weekly arts and crafts classes; craft workshops
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes