A warm neighborly atmosphere, great wings and some of the best bartenders in the area have made the Pub of Penn Valley a local favorite since 1999. Situated on the corner of Montgomery and Gordon avenues, the brick establishment boasts outdoor patio seating along with twelve interior tables and bar seating. It is intimately sized, with décor consisting of dark wooden textures, a fully stocked bar and flat-screen televisions ideal for watching the football (or baseball) game. In addition to late night happy hour every evening, there is team trivia on Tuesday nights. The Pub has been awarded "Best Restaurant and Best Pub in Narberth" along with "Best Burger on the Main Line" by various Main Line newspapers and magazines.
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 4:30pm; Dinner: Mon - Thu, 4:30pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 4:30pm - 11pm; Sun, 3pm - 9pm; Bar: Mon - Sat, open until 2am; Sun, open until 12am. Late Night Snack Menu: Mon - Sat, until 1:30am; Sun, until 11:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Lunch, dinner, bar and late night snacks.
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.pubofpennvalley.com/Menu.html
- Specialties: Martinis, filet sandwiches and famous wings.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Irish, Italian, Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Frank Suga
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual