Westminster Cemetery has been servicing Montgomery county's burial and cremation needs since 1894. This cemetery spans more than 100 beautifully manicured acres. The grounds are an historical landmark, covered with small ponds, comfortable visitor benches, and numerous plants/trees that house wildlife. There is one section of the cemetery that is dedicated to decesased military veterans. Located near I-76, Westminster Cemetery is easily accessible from anywhere in the greater Philadelphia area. The cemetery is handicapped accessible.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 9am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: At street level
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1894
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot
- Services (funeral services): Cremation, Headstone creation
- Funeral chapel: No
- Religious affiliation: none
- What's your customer service philosophy?: We treat every family and their deceased loved ones with respect, honor and sensitivity.